AVAILABLE INSTORE & ONLINE
WHAT IS ZIP?
Own It Now, Pay Later. From $10 A Week.
Zip is a reusable account that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest-free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle. You can find the terms and conditions HERE
WHAT DO I NEED?
1. Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
2. Be at least 18 years of age
3. Have a valid Facebook or PayPal account, in your own name
4. Have a valid debit or credit card, in your own name
5. Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
HOW DO I SIGN UP TO USE ZIP?
You can apply for an account in minutes HERE
WHAT IF I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY ZIP ACCOUNT?
Please check Zip’s FAQs HERE or you can contact our friendly Customer Experience team anytime at email@example.com or call at 02 8294 2345
WHAT IF I HAVE A DISPUTE ABOUT A PURCHASE OR REFUND PAID WITH ZIP?
If you have any disputes with a transaction involving Zip, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ARE THERE LATE FEES OR INTEREST ON ZIP ORDERS?
- Zip Pay purchases are interest-free, always.
- The $6.00 monthly account fee is waived if you pay your balance by the due date.
- If there's nothing owing on your account, there's nothing to pay and no fees.
- If you don't meet your minimum monthly repayments within 21 days after the Due Date, a $5 late fee will be added to your account.