UPDATE TO ONLINE POSTAL RETURNS
In response to extensive customer feedback, Aquila is moving towards two new returns services via Australia Post and CouriersPlease. We believe these new services will offer more convenience, faster returns and more accurate tracking for our customers.
COURIER PICK UP VIA COURIERSPLEASE - PRINTER REQUIRED
Aquila is excited to offer a new premium returns service, offering online customers in Australia the ability to return their orders from home or the office. In partnership with CouriersPlease, Aquila customers can now choose a convenient time to have their returns picked up from a location of their choice. Driver pick-ups are available from residential addresses within Australia’s metro areas, or alternatively, you can select one of CouriersPlease’s 1700 drop-off points around the country. To get started, click here.
Free Premium Returns for Aquila Plus members! Find out more here.
How does it work?
1. Select your pick up location or drop off point
2. If you wish to return an order via a drop-off location, please note that the maximum size is one shoebox. Should you wish to return two or more pairs of shoes via Couriers Please, then a residential pick-up will be required.
3. Simply enter your contact details, original order number, and your preferred pickup time (if applicable).
4. Pay for your returns label, print it, and stick it to your parcel.
5. Either wait for your return to be picked up or take your return to the agreed drop-off point, depending on the selected service.
6. You will be refunded and notified as soon as your return has been processed.
Return postage costs are the responsibility of the customer and the cost of this service is $9.50. This service is only available to customers in Australia who purchased online at aquila.com.au.
STANDARD RETURNS VIA AUSTRALIA POST - PRINTER REQUIRED
For customers in Australia who do not live in areas serviced by Couriers Please, they can choose to return online orders via our standard, Australia Post service.
How does it work?
1. Simply print and complete the returns form here and pack your items securely. Where possible, we would recommend re-using the original packaging.
2. Stick the returns label securely to your parcel, ensuring the label is clearly visible and the tape does not cover any part of the barcode. Please also be sure to remove the original delivery label.
3. Returns can be lodged in a Street Posting Box or over the counter at an Australia Post outlet or return partners such as supermarkets and pharmacies who will provide a lodgement receipt.
4. You will be refunded and notified as soon as your return has been processed.
Return postage costs are the responsibility of the customer and the cost of this service is $12.20. This service is only available to customers in Australia who purchased online at aquila.com.au.